Regions Bank is a financial institution that issues any kind of quick loans to people with absolutely any credit history. In order to get a loan from Regions Bank in Savannah, Georgia, you need to study the requirements, possible amounts and terms of loans, additional fees and interest rates. If you have a desire to withdraw funds from the branch, then below you can choose the address of the company that suits you and visit it at a convenient time for you to receive money in your hands.
Types of offers from Regions Bank in Savannah, Georgia
Regions Bank in Savannah, Georgia offers various types of loans, each of which provides favorable conditions to customers. The most popular loans are:
- short-term payday loans;
- bad credit loans;
- installment loans;
- secured/unsecured loans;
- personal loans;
- online loans;
- car title loans.
Regions Bank in Savannah, Georgia advantages
Online loans in Savannah, Georgia have a lot of pros that you should pay attention to:
- possibility to apply for a loan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- bad credit does not matter when getting a loan;
- obtaining a loan takes a minimum of time and formalities;
- you can get a loan without leaving your house;
- opportunity to receive up to $50,000;
- many good reviews from customers.
Regions Bank in Savannah, Georgia loan requirements
To get a loan in Savannah, Georgia you need to meet a few simple requirements:
- valid ID card;
- age 18 and over;
- have a phone number, email and bank account;
- be a citizen of the United States and a resident of Savannah, Georgia;
- provide proof of income for the last few months.
How to apply for a loan in Regions Bank of Savannah, Georgia
- Applying for a non-bank loan in Savannah, Georgia is very simple and does not require too many steps. First, we need to find an offer that meets our expectations. For this purpose, it is worth using a loan comparison engine. Then we have to go to the website of the selected loan company. There, using the slider, specify the amount of the loan and select the repayment period. Then the calculator will calculate the amount of the monthly installment and other loan parameters, including APR – all costs per year (annual percentage rate). If the given parameters suit us, we can proceed to the next step.
- The next step is to complete the loan application. You must provide personal data, ID number and series, active mobile phone number and bank account number. The application must also contain information on the amount of income received and the source of it. It is worth emphasizing that loan companies have a fairly flexible approach to the form of employment, which is not always the case with banks.
- After filling in and checking the correctness of the entered data, the application must be sent online to the lender. This is where the formalities related to the loan end. All that remains is to wait for the lender’s dec Most often it is sent by SMS or e-mail. If it is positive, the borrower will receive the money directly into his bank account. Documents are delivered in electronic form to an e-mail address or by courier.
A non-bank loan in Savannah, Georgia is a commitment for anyone who urgently needs cash and does not have time for long and complicated procedures in the bank or simply wants to avoid them. If we choose a loan, we can complete all formalities online, and we will receive the money by bank transfer. It only takes a moment to submit an application. Thanks to this, we save our time, we can arrange formalities at any time of the day and we do not have to endanger our health, because we do not have to leave the house.
Are bad credit loans possible with Regions Bank in Savannah, Georgia?
Despite the fact that banks and some non-bank organizations do not provide loans to people with bad credit history, this does not matter to Regions Bank in Savannah, Georgia. Naturally, each application is considered individually, but in most cases a person with any credit history can get a loan. For this you need to follow all the requirements and be sure to provide a proof of income. There are times when the interest rate is slightly higher for people with bad credit history.
Regions Bank locations near me in Savannah, Georgia
As mentioned above, the most convenient way to get a loan is an online application. You do not need to stand in lines, collect a large number of documents or waste time to get to the branch. But if you decide to contact the company’s physical branch in Savannah, Georgia, then you can use this list.
Address: 15 Bull St
Phone: (912) 544-4880
Service: Installment Loans
- Mon - Thu: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Looking for a bank in Savannah, GA? The Savannah Main Johnson Square branch is located near the intersection of Bryan Street and Bull Street, near City Hall in Chatham County. Regions Bank has knowledgeable professionals to help you take your next step while providing exceptional customer service and financial guidance. Regions has 130 branches and 142 ATMs across GA that can offer you a full range of personal deposits, loans and credit lines, business services, insurance, investment products and more. You can also take advantage of Regions services without an account, such as check cashing and/or Western Union money transfer.