Bank of America is a financial institution that issues any kind of quick loans to people with absolutely any credit history. In order to get a loan from Bank of America in Savannah, Georgia, you need to study the requirements, possible amounts and terms of loans, additional fees and interest rates. If you have a desire to withdraw funds from the branch, then below you can choose the address of the company that suits you and visit it at a convenient time for you to receive money in your hands.
Types of offers from Bank of America in Savannah, Georgia
Bank of America in Savannah, Georgia offers various types of loans, each of which provides favorable conditions to customers. The most popular loans are:
- short-term payday loans;
- bad credit loans;
- installment loans;
- secured/unsecured loans;
- personal loans;
- online loans;
- car title loans.
Bank of America in Savannah, Georgia advantages
Online loans in Savannah, Georgia have a lot of pros that you should pay attention to:
- possibility to apply for a loan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- bad credit does not matter when getting a loan;
- obtaining a loan takes a minimum of time and formalities;
- you can get a loan without leaving your house;
- opportunity to receive up to $50,000;
- many good reviews from customers.
Bank of America in Savannah, Georgia loan requirements
To get a loan in Savannah, Georgia you need to meet a few simple requirements:
- valid ID card;
- age 18 and over;
- have a phone number, email and bank account;
- be a citizen of the United States and a resident of Savannah, Georgia;
- provide proof of income for the last few months.
How to apply for a loan in Bank of America of Savannah, Georgia
- Applying for a non-bank loan in Savannah, Georgia is very simple and does not require too many steps. First, we need to find an offer that meets our expectations. For this purpose, it is worth using a loan comparison engine. Then we have to go to the website of the selected loan company. There, using the slider, specify the amount of the loan and select the repayment period. Then the calculator will calculate the amount of the monthly installment and other loan parameters, including APR – all costs per year (annual percentage rate). If the given parameters suit us, we can proceed to the next step.
- The next step is to complete the loan application. You must provide personal data, ID number and series, active mobile phone number and bank account number. The application must also contain information on the amount of income received and the source of it. It is worth emphasizing that loan companies have a fairly flexible approach to the form of employment, which is not always the case with banks.
- After filling in and checking the correctness of the entered data, the application must be sent online to the lender. This is where the formalities related to the loan end. All that remains is to wait for the lender’s dec Most often it is sent by SMS or e-mail. If it is positive, the borrower will receive the money directly into his bank account. Documents are delivered in electronic form to an e-mail address or by courier.
A non-bank loan in Savannah, Georgia is a commitment for anyone who urgently needs cash and does not have time for long and complicated procedures in the bank or simply wants to avoid them. If we choose a loan, we can complete all formalities online, and we will receive the money by bank transfer. It only takes a moment to submit an application. Thanks to this, we save our time, we can arrange formalities at any time of the day and we do not have to endanger our health, because we do not have to leave the house.
Are bad credit loans possible with Bank of America in Savannah, Georgia?
Despite the fact that banks and some non-bank organizations do not provide loans to people with bad credit history, this does not matter to Bank of America in Savannah, Georgia. Naturally, each application is considered individually, but in most cases a person with any credit history can get a loan. For this you need to follow all the requirements and be sure to provide a proof of income. There are times when the interest rate is slightly higher for people with bad credit history.
Bank of America locations near me in Savannah, Georgia
As mentioned above, the most convenient way to get a loan is an online application. You do not need to stand in lines, collect a large number of documents or waste time to get to the branch. But if you decide to contact the company’s physical branch in Savannah, Georgia, then you can use this list.
Address: 346 Johnny Mercer Blvd
Phone: (912) 897-8990
Service: Installment Loans
Welcome to Bank of America in Savannah, GA, home to a variety of your financial needs including checking and savings accounts, online banking, mobile and text banking, student banking and credit cards. You have full access to your Bank of America accounts at any of our more than 5,000 banking centers nationwide. When you visit our financial centers, our knowledgeable associates and welcoming environment will make you feel at home.Easy access for everyone: Handicap accessible parking spaces, Handicap accessible restrooms and Braille signage (where available), Ramps in locations with steps, Easy-to-open doors, Handicap accessible safe deposit box rooms.
Address: 4401 Augusta Rd
Phone: (912) 966-8080
Service: Installment Loans